Rules

Home Forums Announcements Rules

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jonny 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jonny
    Keymaster

I want to thank you for visiting our site and trying out our forums. I hope you love it and come here again. Of course, to provide the best experience for all of our users, I must write a few rules for everyone to follow.

• Please do not not threaten, blackmail, harass or give a lot of grief to others!. Also no racism, sexism, homophobia, other prejudices, or criticizing one’s religion. If someone is not being nice to you, let a forum moderator know.
    • Please put all of your topics in their proper forums. If it’s not about Survivalcraft, put it in the Off Topic forum.
    • Please write in English only. Someone who doesn’t speak the site’s language will likely use their browser’s built in translator, so it’s best if everything stays in the same language.
    • Please don’t post a bunch of spam or advertising on our forums. A little advertising is fine, but not if it affects the majority or all of our users in negative way.
    • Please don’t ask to be a forum moderator. The best way to potentially become one is to be consistently nice, helpful, and active.
    • Check back here regularly for updates.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.

For Survivalcraft fans, by Survivalcraft Fans!