I’ve seen you complaining that there isn’t enough copper and iron in the world. Spent some time today reviewing this, and indeed I think you’re right! So, I made the resources more abundant. Plus some other changes, see below.
I’ve just published 2.1.13 to Google Play. Here’s the list of changes:
- Tweaked cave generation algorithm to make the caves go deeper on average (it’s easier to find certain minerals deeper)
- Increased amount of iron, copper, coal and diamond ores
- Increased armour durability (especially stick armour – don’t overlook it, it’s very cheap to make even on day 1, and more than doubles your resilience to attacks)
- Made boat stronger and reduced chance of fish being able to attack you on the boat (instead of attacking the boat)
- Fixed player digging blocks behind animals when trying to hit them but missing, in creative mode
- Increased digging time of all stone types by hand by about 25% (more incentive to make tools)
This blog post was automatically imported from another source, and the author did not write this post directly for our blog.
Source: Resource density tweaks & more